4/16/2009

Little Lucy is 1 month old, as of this past monday! The latest pictures are up in the "Lucy Birth Day" album and the "Lexi & Lucy (1 mon)" album on Picasa. 


Lexi LOOOOOVES her sister. They are so cute together. I get my Mommy paycheck whenever I watch the 2 of them together. I feel like I have the most adorable, loving, beautiful little girls in the universe, or it could just be my googly new mommy eyes.

I'll be at 6 weeks postpardum after the end of next week and you know what that means? I can finally go back to Stroller Strides classes! Boy am I looking forward to it! But I'm going to have to set my alarm just to get to class everyday because it takes me FOREVER to get the 3 of us out of the house on time for anything! 

I'm also looking forward to the March For Babies at Camden Yards on May 3. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated on our behalf. If you wish to donate, visit our page on the March of Dimes Website

1 Response to "1 month old"

  1. Mommy Kennedy Says:

    Congratulations again! Can't wait to see all of you!

Post a Comment