Hey, Lexi's newest pics are up on Picasa. I neglected to send out an email last month about it, but the 22 month pics, 23 month pics, her 2nd Birthday pics, Pregnancy pics, and the start of the 24 month pics are all up now. This includes:


Christmas! - This is how far back I have not written an update on here!
Barnes & Noble Trains
Swimming with Daddy
Boordy Vineyards
Her Big Girl Room
Taffy
Stroller Strides
First time in the snow
Painting party
Chuck e Cheese
Storyville
Rhett's Bday
Valentines Day
Gymnastics
Speech
Playwise
Her 2nd Birthday!!

Yes, Lexi is now officially 2, as of last week, though she has been practicing for awhile. She had family and friends birthday celebrations and it turns out that balloons ("boons") are all that is required to have a good time. The pictures are proof of that. She also got to hang out with 2 of her favorite boyfriends (Daddy approved).

She also moved into her Big Girl Room (with her Big Girl Mattress), the room next to her Baby Room that she is relinquishing to her soon-to-be little sister. Daddy worked very hard to get her Big Girl room renovated and painted. Mommy did the designing and decorating. (Its ALMOST finished being decorated, still working on that.)

In other news.... I am still pregnant, have 3 weeks to go, not that I'm counting or anything! Had a little excitement last week when they sent me from my OB appt to the Labor & Delivery unit at the hospital because I've been having trouble with a rapid heart rate and at the appt, the baby's heart rate looked too fast as well. The baby's looked better throughout the day and they discharged me from L&D and I was sent to Cardiology. I am to wear a heart monitor until the baby is born. I've been having episodes of it for awhile now: heart racing, breaking into a sweat, lightheadedness, dizziness, feeling faint. But recently its gotten more frequent so they are going to monitor it until the baby is born. It happens with both physical activity and while I'm resting or trying to go to sleep, so its not related to anything I'm doing really. 

Thats the latest. There's not really a concern that I have a heart issue, its more pregnancy related and will hopefully go away when I am not pregnant anymore. No one hopes that more than me because it is just very uncomfortable and unnerving when it happens. Near the end of a pregnancy, its taxing on anyone. I do truly love having the honor of being pregnant and giving birth to my children, but we all come to that point where we are done, "stick a fork in me", so to say...

Its great to be able to sit down and write an update on our site! Hope this all finds you well...
~ Proud Mommy Sperry

PS.. As always if you are reading this via email, click on the link below to go to the site in order to view the photo albums!

1 Response to "Happy 2nd Bday Lexi... Pictures are up + a little excitement!"

  1. Mommy Kennedy Says:

    Great to hear from you! Keep yourself well!
    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com

Post a Comment