8/19/2008

today i'm 18 months old! a whole year and a half. mommy says she can't believe it. and in 6 months i will have another babydoll to play with, a real live one! we heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday and mommy has these funny pictures from the doctor but it doesn't look like a baby to me! the baby in mommy's tummy makes her not feel very good sometimes... mommy hasn't been herself for awhile, but i didn't miss a beat!

there are brand new pictures of all my latest activities in my photo albums online, the rest of the 16 month album and the whole 17 month album!

in the 16 month album are pictures from when i went to myrtle beach to see my grandparents and cousin joseph and uncle john, and then when we got back i got to play with my friends from stroller strides, connor, elizabeth, the riley's, my boyfriend ben, and some others, at the pool and the park. i hung out a lot with my aunt nellie and mr. don, and went to visit my friend aliza, her baby brother tyler, and her mommy marci.

then when i was 17 months ... my grandma and grandpa from ohio came to visit and we went to the park and the playground, stroller strides while mommy exercised, storyville, the zoo, and gymnastics. mommy and daddy took me to my boyfriend eian's birthday party (dont tell ben!), on a hike in the woods, and to camp wright. i played some more with my boyfriend ben (dont tell eian!), and with my friends gabby and nicola.

i was a busy girl!

mommy also added 3 more comic strips that grandpa made, and a bunch more home movies.

click the link at the bottom of this email to go to the website to see all these photos...

and now mommy has to go to bed because she sleeps all the time these days (sigh) when she's not eating, or entertaining me.

love, lexi

0 Responses to "hello again"

Post a Comment