7/19/2008

hello. i'm lexi. i am 1.

my grandpa said we should have a baby blog. so my mommy made one cause she likes computer stuff. we will send blog posts to you (our family and good friends) when we write them. my mommy and my grandma take a lot of pictures (and videos) and our whole family lives far away in other states. everybody always wants to know what i am doing and everything so grandpa figured this is a fun way for us to tell you what we're up to.

there are picture albums for each month since i was born, and like, 100 home movies, because mommy takes little movies on her cool camera. and sometimes i act REALLY SILLY. grandpa makes comic strips out of my pictures, he is even sillier than me, wait till you see them.

mommy is going to have another baby and she told me that i will be the BIG SISTER! i'm already a big girl, 'cause i walk and talk a lot and eat my meals (most of the time). so i'm probably going to be a very good big sister when the baby comes next march!

love, lexi

0 Responses to "hello"

Post a Comment