Yesterday Lexi turned TWO AND A HALF YEARS OLD! Happy Half Birthday Sweet Girl! And Lucy is rounding the corner to 6 months old soon, she turned 5 months last week!! I really don't know where the time went!?

We've been hard at work on potty training and it looks like she's got it! No more double diaper duty for mommy! Woohooooooo! I am so proud of my Big Girl for learning. She is so smart! Ok enough beaming and gushing over my child, I know it can probably be a bit much, I am just soooo proud of her!

I put all of last months pictures up. And by month, I mean Lucy's 4th month. So check the picasa site for a whole new album! I've also been uploading a ton of videos to youtube, I have A LOT more but they haven't found their way up there yet. Can't I just plug my camera in and get everything to upload to the right places on the internet, just skip the whole computer thing, too much work! :)

Some highlights of the pictures and movies:
Lots of Playdates
Swimming
Mommy & Daddy's 5th Wedding Anniversary!
Bathtime
Grandpa & Grandma Alexander's visit with Molly (their new puppy)
Stroller Strides in action!
Honeygo Park
Cowenton Park
Becker Boys come over to play
OAR concert
Mommy's Nights Out
Libraries
Pigtails!
Speech
Ladew Gardens
Hackshaw Family comes to visit
Aunt Nellie's house
Patio fun
Flying Kites

We've revamped our site. Whole new design, layout and organization. You have to check it out. If you have a website for your family and want to share, send me the address! There is a new list I put up on our site of all of our friends websites, blogs, photo albums, etc... We also have a new "Followers" section, if you'd like to "Follow" our blog. All kinds of new stuff to look at!

Enjoy!
Stacey

0 Responses to "2.5 yrs, Almost 6 mons, and Potty Training!"